[ Love story ] corner of the world ,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fanart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jxglydjxo
Being Perfectly Normal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: [ Love story ] corner of the world , Reply with quote

article
Please introduce

But now I know how valuable it is. Even a beggar are worthy of my envy, longing for the freedom of living. I think a lot of on the inside, looking forward to I really want to do a good

fast out. I am in there a good mix. I am battle instrument, every time she brought me some of it down the whole thing, but never bully people, but also allowed others to bully people. They envy me, that I blessed. Their wives, one-tenth of a woman as she is also worthwhile to get along for a while. I am proud. I look forward to her. They are also, with her money, I looked for a friend to help me clear, I cut the line three times, came out six months ahead of schedule.

we still live together. But this time I have to go straight. She is still doing prostitutes, and strive to earn the money. I used to sell her body for the past few years of savings and Minato East by the West as I used to buy a faster 100,000 trucks, run short. I ran desperately, irregular sleep, so I lost 20 pounds lost, the money only for the car earlier (as part of her body betrayed her friends, all part of the savings) and my gambling debts (those who love me I loved ones) still on. We find ways to save money, she did not like shopping in, even when she was eating dinner a little bit, an excuse to lose weight, have left me, said she knew a long time the car is very expensive effort. During that time, though bitter, but the happiest of our lives for some time. I insist that in two years we emigrated.

car to buy, and I moved out from her. I can not stand the hard life, because I am a rogue. Blessed does not enjoy, so why bother? Pay back the money? The hell with it.

hands of my four little speculative capital, and sewing. As long as the money, I do anything, the sky for trouble if it is a small rogue thing to do, a lot older then profligates that is pure fool. People over 30 days over lunch, I can not miss this man's life, Repeated efforts, I have a small harvest, if you do not pay back the money, I can debauchery over very rich day. She often came to me, but made no mention of pay back the money thing. I try to alienate her, may be a good day to get her kicked open and saw her uncomfortable, the air is full of dirty rancid taste, heart can not say bored. She was aware of the. How can she? This is just my nature may be, and I also have to blame myself, but that has not changed. Until the day I was tired, beat her. She was crying, call me not a man, beast conscience is a dog eat.

I like a girl. Because she had a large family, she is my way of getting money for a lucky star. But one day this girl and I said, unexplained break. After several inquiries, that she came, all my past cut all told her. I explode. I went to her. Entertainment City, said she did not come to work for a long time.

I went back Long time not been back, but the lock still did not change. I used the original key to open the door, the house a mess, and full of alcohol, a mixture of perfume smell smoke. She lay there watching TV,Juicy Couture Tracksuits, was a gaunt physique. I think even her poor, after all, she used the money for all youth take in my body. In recent years devastated the lives of prostitutes her body and soul, and I was deep in her heart stabbed. I am a little guilty, so she is my cause, after all, all conscience not eaten by dogs.

I die like a dog who is still alive. Before people called I mixed with high society. Heibailiangdao mix would have a look, she did not sue me, do not come to me, pay me busy not open her heart a forgotten corner.

in the banquet room, she came. She has not like the appearance of hair disheveled, with a deep black eye more than the end of lines, the head of the drug wore dirty cloth fast angry come. She came to trouble me. Cried shouting, lift table, kicking chairs, discredited by a few of my cursed, who stopped Mashui, on the streets of a bitch, swore, waiting for me to hit her. Presence are some of the characters has a head. I can start it? I am embarrassed to know what to do, she will be forced to pull out.

she came to me once on the street. I did not hit her. Do not want to, not because of the identity.

I took 80,000 dollars to find her. She still lives in it, the lock still did not change. I recently, she huddled in the corner, covered with a thick quilt, head cloth to replace the missing drugs is a ugly scar. Her that look made me feel ridiculous. I threw the money on her was, that I will pay you the money, you do not trouble me in, how much money I will compensate you for your. Having turned away. She used the money to fight in my behind, twinkle, indifferent to say the money you great? You do not owe me an always clear ....

she really did not come back to me.

my gambling by nature, nothing. I live in her there, the same parasites. It was her rent a single apartment, only 30 square meters, two people have been admitted to the opinions appeared to be very crowded. I moved in. She also wanted me to, she said, a man considered home, she said like this at home, only to return She asked me if I like her, she will not be too dirty? I said like, not dislike. Pocketed the money, she said to stay for another two years to quit, to leave the dirty city, as long as there are with me to the line, lead a normal life. I said yes. In my opinion, she is the brain is a problem. Prostitutes can live a normal life? Maybe. Rogue can do? Maybe. Prostitutes and hooligans can together lead a normal life? No.

she is me. I eat and drink to her, shoes, clothes, belts, belts and socks are even bought her for me. She looks very spirit of the day off work if pleased, then cook a meal for me, But I still eat a lot, put on a very enjoyable look that delicious. She often took me shopping, this is her hobby, women are like this. I am very disgusted with shopping, men are like this. They are able to push and push, on the back burner, it become obvious to go half-hearted about. She does not like to buy cosmetics, but that is wrapping the body betrayed her, she must buy. She, like kids like to buy some of the dolls and the like Teddy Bear, did not spacious room was almost filled with these strange things, and every day sorting this pile of toys she takes a lot of time, but she is still fun them. She also likes the same as the housewives like to buy some household utensils, and even the selection of clothes for me has become a big fun of her. I was helpless to buy something she always like to ask my opinion. I just said right, good, beautiful. Anyway, I did not pay this poor wretch, just her. The most ridiculous is that she actually took me to a wedding photos. Put on the wedding, no one knows she is a prostitute, she was like a real bride.

Every time we finished she always liked me in his arms, lying on my chest slowly to sleep. I asked,Casques Monster Beats, and others do not have this? She said the cut, it is not miles. Who is the letter?

I talked to a few women. I care about the rich life experience, poor care of my property. They are very sophisticated, I think the girl was only 16,7 simply lovely. But I have 30 years old.

I was a fraud. I have been cheated when the brothers were almost half of my property. Since then, I do not believe that any feelings, it is merely based on the interests of the.

I was sick. Although many people see me. But they are coming for work, the greeting is not hypocrisy I need. What I need is a real concern, from the heart. I feel that I, and some alone. I think of her, but I am rational, I know we do not have good results together.

I went to her once, with four million units. Deception I'm not comfortable, but this I will feel at ease some. This time she said nothing. But she did not look at the money.

I think from the end. But it is not. She came again. I was to accompany guests for dinner. I am surprised.

she is still some dirty, do not see any expression on her face. She did not come trouble me. But I'm afraid of what she alleged that she was forced to pull out. She and I talked a lot, but she seems not to listen. I have repeatedly said, her hand suddenly appeared a shining knife, waving to me, and said to kill me. Dagger can be life-threatening, but she was a woman. She was just waving to me. I was the sudden she scratched. But she was my down to the ground. I start with very heavy. Because I only care about themselves, care about their own lives. She can not hurt me. She committed suicide. Cut the wrist, and prevent any person waving a knife around. Blood drip over the floor.

the presence of people were stunned, I was. At that moment I knew went so far as I was willing to hurt their own lives.

I rushed up, snatched by her only a few scratches her knife. Press and hold her hand Wan, the thin and the chicken is almost the same as in the light of her anti-shoulders, only one thought, to the hospital. Walked in front of my car, I found I could not drive, because I have to hold her hand wound. A hand car? No, she would not obediently and I went to the hospital. I stopped several times rent, but who would dare to pull the blood of two people on the bus was covered in blood? I was still carrying the knife, may be thrown away I was too nervous forgotten.

I was crazy. Thanks to a knowledgeable friend to set me free arena.

in the hospital treatment she still refuses to cooperate, was forcibly injected calm crowded ....

next time, I gave up to work every day with her, afraid she do something stupid. But we were little. Because I do not want to cheat her, do not tell lies, naturally nothing to say. I have not had to tell the truth. I just want to use the action that I have to accept you.

I say you have a cure I'll take you flown. She laughed and said you are willing to give up the achievements and now I go to a strange place to start? I said, willing, and she laughed again. I said, believe me, I will not hurt you,Cheap Armani Shirts, I will bring you a lifetime with you, give me a chance, the last time. She was very happy laugh, laugh I know what to do.
but she has not been seen again.

I am disappointed, have thought of looking for, where to find the vast sea ?

I developed, but the more wealthy, I would feel more empty. I discovered that I really have nothing. I was lonely. I can not afford the more lonely. I do not want her to, but more so,monster energy pas cher, the shadow of her more around me. The more time, more feel lonely, I like a lost soul, body, mechanical life, work hard, keep the money, make money, not to their retired and sit, with the paralysis of their own cigarettes, alcohol, paralysis of their own.

she never came back. I may not know her? She just leave? Nothing left to go? Even if a note was left. She went there? Able to take her to that city as a woman? She had not depend on you? Is still being deceived ....

can no longer deceive ourselves. I need her. I went to her, that she was born in the town. It was a very big town. I found his home, but I saw the beast of his stepfather. I did not hit him, because he has a very bad old man. Maybe I will not be long before this.

{shock: cruel dig out his eyes to find the murderer cut off the genitals} 〓 (click to enter)

me, but could not find her. I bought the original that means Almost every day I go there once, for that potted plant watering, every hopeful door of my hand will tremble, the door opened,Jeans Pas Cher, the house is all original everything, but I have to search over the pages, I want to find a trace of excitement the traces. In addition to disappointment is helpless.

lost the only treasure. Only people who have lost too will understand my feelings. I want to say: If God gave me a chance came from the heart I will not have the chance .... but I always say.

I owe her, as she said, I do not play forever. I breathe this debt pressure.

flowers died, died of unknown causes. Yesterday completed the process. I begged the owner let me stay on at night. Last night.

{the world's top (beautiful) marriage, married Convicted minors into} 〓 (click to enter)
- Click to enjoy more work: the emotional horror game funny gender test
world's most poignant love, but it will break your heart, your faithful friends left their feelings!

{read it! Reflect contemporary society 100 photos. People to tears} 〓 (click to enter)

★ more exciting content You light my space ★

Tencent women switched channels

her where I was a city of entertainment

we live, to live. There is no ideal, no goal, no pursuit. At least I was so, because I am a rogue.

we live together. She is with me because I was alone in a foreign country, she is a shelter of the trees can, after all, she is a woman, you can rely on the need for a chest. I am with her because I I do not begrudge her, because she is a prostitute, degrading prostitutes. I also reasonable to accept the peace of mind, because I am a rogue, shameless rogue. Ruthless gangsters, prostitutes no love. I know she knows. No one can put up with his wife was a prostitute, unless she had something he knew nothing about. At least I think so, rogue is the people. But we still together.

because she hit me and others stand, hurt, and hurt badly. Fight for me, as a day to wash up, is a habit. Is often injured. She cried in the hospital, she said I am silly. I said as long as I am, I will not let anyone hurt you, for you I can do anything. She moved cried. In fact, it? I fight to defend rogue because of the She is my woman, my woman move obviously paid no attention to me I do not provocative behavior. How can I let go? Or in the future but also how mixed? Why do I say? Joke, put this thing I'm sure every man who will say so. I am not saying panic of genius, but when she was a fool in love.

been to please leave a message, express your own opinions, thank you, like direct reproduced

I am not very concerned about her. Rarely asked about her life, she do not want to mention, so she's previously only a vague understanding that she was born in a small town, there is a beast stepfather, she escaped. She said and I feel happy with it, and only feel cool and I love it, and I .... I was her in this city, the world's only family, she can not live without me. I said I was. I said I will always love you. She asked really? I always say .... She asked how far I said ....。

(a

computer, Qiaowan this word, days are bright. The true dawn early. I have left.

----

{funny: four women underwear fight video. stay dead! 〓} (click to enter)

--------------------- ;------------------------- ;---------------------
{heart shock: an 8-year-old girl's suicide note read, few can cry} 〓 (click to enter)

- works Source: Qzone Paradise - Tencent blog
Welcome to the dawn of a small space! Wish you a happy happy! To the point I remember reading the comments and opinions!

alone is God's punishment to me, I plead guilty. I will be lonely life. Not finished forever burdened with debt.

article to your friends, let him look!
She has nearly recovered

, color looks good, and I feel good.

a very lucrative sale to a great, but I did not do it, still with her. She advised me to let me go to work, do not worry about her, she was just spur of the moment. I said wait for me to pick you up and discharged.

discharged that day, I pick her, the nurse told me she left the morning. I asked and who is a nurse said to go. Her back

I returned Said the landlord did not rent a long time, and asked me if I have to afford to live .... I looked around to find her, but she disappeared as to evaporate. Perhaps she is to relax, she will come back, I know her.
I find the nurse and asked her to stay away what is not? Nurse shook his head.

I think she will come back, I know her.
I went back to work were busy, but all the time worried about her.

a long time, I should go back Found that family became very neat, clean spotless. I am excited that she came back! I am

she is a prostitute. A very nice, low educational level prostitutes.

I am a rogue. A pretended themselves as very clever rogue.

her resort to prostitution to make money.

{shock: Buy a prostitution of children out of school can help a female teacher!

addicted to gambling for money I told her I am single-handedly. Once, I said ..... she gave.

several times, I said ... she said no. I said .... she said no. I said .... she gave.

N times, I said ... she said no. I said .... she said no. I said .... she said no longer fooled.

I said ... I say .... I say .... she had given.

our lives for a long time. I did not expect. Probably because she was too lenient with me. As long as she can do the request will promise me, money, health. But the time for me to her body has lost interest, and only money. I feel I can not do without her, so her attitude and began to simply the difference between heaven and hell. Not to say sweet, do not eat her meals, do not go shopping with her, not abusive for no reason ..... beaten to money, and even had her beat half to death, often took her away with woman home for the night. Once she was pregnant, that is me. Want to say did, to be born. I rely on, a joke, it may have 100 father, right? You quit? I lost so much money expect nothing win back? I did not deny, but said it must be destroyed. She reluctantly, but still went. Later I found out that she did not fight, I am annoyed, I said how do you determine it? Born to do, she said firmly, I said no, she insisted. I hit her, desperate to hit her in the stomach, forced to pull her, coax her to go to the rhetoric of abortion, the doctor said there is danger too late .... hit. Because multiple abortions, her life unable to bear children. She cried very sad, I coax a full three or four days. Before long, I hit her on the grounds that you do not

not short of money, I seldom go to her there. She also said to leave me, but I always stand up to the sweet talk and threats, she can not do without me, I look forward to a change of heart. She told me as a gambler, knows has no hope but expect a miracle to happen.

Soon, I entered. Four years. Damage, some small rogue ... Lo to a crime, four years.

I regret it. People come in regret.

she saw me, looked very surprised to know I have not eaten dinner when she was very happy as I am ready. I explained what he wanted in the kitchen, we had a falling out. I said she ruined my future, she said I ruined her life. She yells to me, saying how much I paid to how much pressure these debts how ... how she and my ex off to justice must, and I'll have to pay back the money to her.

I had wanted her money back, as with life, it is not possible, maybe I will give her material compensation . I was enraged, but the cup to break her head, said pay back the money? You lend money to my credentials it? She was ignorant, and say pay back the money on to court. I say go. You to sue me, I'll wait for you, and slam the door and go. To my present relationships, such a field to her weak woman can Bandao me? Point of a joke, right?

four years have far? See how you too. Here, four years is longer than you. Do not believe you can go try.

here looking for? Why live? 1 2 prison sentence was to visit 3. I have a family, I sentenced to four years, they are very angry. If the death penalty I think they will open the Champagne to celebrate over the pages. Although there are friends, it was a year or so. She often came to see me only as far away, she can only come once a month early. Her to, smoke, eat, and ultimately, with the ... nature, so when she came to me just the same as the goddess of hope. At that time, I told her to do the most in-depth review, so I say it, be sure to bring you a better life. Said

I entered the work number. Just do not want to fool them. No. in remission labor delicious good quick treatment, there is fat to eat, as well as point subsidies, you can buy two Heyan pumping. We often work out, enjoy the sun and breeze. In which you can enjoy the But that is a cage in the same room, people inside the circle as a column in the same animals, the purpose is afraid of us moldy hair.
I even find fraud

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fanart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply

Jump to: