Warning: preg_match_all(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 569

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 160

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 171

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 174

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 178

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/horcrux/unknowableroom.org/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 222

Welcome!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristyCorr
Evil Overlady (Admin)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

*waves hello after yet another long absence*

I figured it could be useful to create a forum for the Fic Exchange. What do you all think?

Emails with everyone's prompts will probably be sent by tomorrow night. Do any of you have questions, or anything of the sort?

... *yawns* Browsing the forums this late/early in the morning may not have been the brightest idea. Oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
everblue3
Going to King's Cross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to commend the admins ex ante for putting this together -- I look forward to writing my prompt with glee and great anticipation.
thirty2flavors
Making Horcruxes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh my prompt is awesome and I love whoever came up with it.

(Aaand I feel bad because mine was dumb. HAHA. Ah well. =) )

<3
Kali
Beedaily
Being Petrified

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited for this! It's going to be too much fun. I can only imagine the sorts of things people will come up with. My prompt is too awesome. Some serious madness is going to go down, I'm sure of it. *grins*

(P.S--Kali, I crack up every time I see your Pluto/LJ icon. Lolz, friendz cut!! ^_^)

Bee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eden
Unknowable Task Force (Staff)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to ask everyone what their prompts are, but of course that defeats the whole purpose of it being annonymous and whatnot, so I won't.

At first I wasn't so sure about my prompt, because it's out of the genre I'm typically comfortable in, but the more I've been thinking about it, the more stuff I come up with for it. I think we'll all have some good times. :)
everblue3
Going to King's Cross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it sad that I had to go back to my initial fic exchange request to see what I'd put down as my prompt? Maybe not, but you know what is? Even after re-reading it, I didn't recognize it. I could have been sent it as my person's request, and probably wouldn't've known the difference.

Ah well. It's a good prompt, if I do say so myself, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it.
ChristyCorr
Evil Overlady (Admin)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you're all happy with your prompts. =) Eden, I'm so sorry! There weren't restrictions in your survey to the pairing you got, so... yeah. I hope everything turns out all right!

If by any chance you want me to... I don't know, ask something to the person whose prompt you're writing, feel free to ask!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden
Unknowable Task Force (Staff)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, no problem, I'm actually really excited about it. You guys did a great job. :)
ykuang
Going to King's Cross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll, this should be interesting... Always wanted to do one of these fic exchanges, and the prompt I was given is developing into a charming idea, so I suppose we'll see where this takes us. =D
thirty2flavors
Making Horcruxes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teehee I'm writing mine as we speak. 'Tis fun. =)

<3
Kali

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply

Jump to: