Fic Exchange '07!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristyCorr
Evil Overlady (Admin)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologise. All your prompts were awesome, fantastic, absolutely mind-blowing. *beams* Better?

Here's how it's done, in general: on November 5, <s>it's my birthday and I'll turn 20 D:</s> I'll take the exchange form off the website and reread all the prompts. I'll take a look at what each person requested and is willing to write and match that, preferably making one or two large circles so that no one gets their prompter's prompt. If there's a particularly tricky prompt or a particularly difficult author with many restrictions, I'll write the prompt or prompt the author (which is why I save mine for last).

It's not particularly difficult, but sometimes it can get a bit ... exasperating, but overall it's fun and I love doing it :)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crystalline
Being Gay with Gellert Grindelwald

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! *schnuggles* I do so love you though, Lona :) And you're a brilliant admin *beams*

I can't promise brilliance, but if you're having any extraneous difficulties with unwanted or difficult prompts, I can... take it on or whatever. I don't particularly mind, even if I'm hesitant about eras and people I don't know much about, but I've said as much to you via the prompt.

Crys, inner Luna Lovegood-ing
ChristyCorr
Evil Overlady (Admin)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs* Awww.

Don't worry--I don't think I'll have any problems. Thanks for the offer, though! :)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crystalline
Being Gay with Gellert Grindelwald

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 'tis good then! :)

Crys, inner Luna Lovegood-ing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Quick Reply

Jump to: