BNF

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Hijacking Graveyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhhgrt
Leaving to Godric's Hollow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, said kitty kind of started hanging out in our driveway and meowing at us really loudly and leaping at our toes, and then we saw a Missing Cat flier at the vet for a cat named Sebastian who kind of looked like mystery kitty, so we started referring to him as Sebastian, which evolved into Bass, which turned into Baz, which kind of became Bazington (my mom spells it bassington but w/e). Eventually kitty was just like "fuck this shit" and demanded to be let into the house. So, now he's our Baz.

Oh, and he wasn't the Missing Kitty btw.
DeepDownSlytherin
Becoming a Bouncing Ferret

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, and he wasn't the Missing Kitty btw.

Oh, good. I was thinking "You bitch, you stole a cat!"
rhhgrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is offended*
I would NEVER steal a kitty. Honestly.
encrypt
Slash Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT'S where bazcat comes from? =O

the prodigal returns?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Crystalline
Being Gay with Gellert Grindelwald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahahaha, Liz was an almost cat burglar XD

Crys, inner Luna Lovegood-ing
encrypt
Slash Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just... never knew what her screen name meant, and I'm not sure why I didn't ask before now. :O

the prodigal returns?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rhhgrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the queen of ambiguous screennames/usernames. Bwahaha.
johnmayergirl23
Visiting Hogsmeade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm still supa proud of myself for figuring one out. *beams*

And yes, I am in love with three-quarters of the Marauders.
rhhgrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pats you on the head* Have a gold star. *gives*
johnmayergirl23
Visiting Hogsmeade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! *cherishes*

And yes, I am in love with three-quarters of the Marauders.
Crystalline
Being Gay with Gellert Grindelwald

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One could have a... brown star for figuring mine out, because clearly, it's extremely difficult to solve.

Crys, inner Luna Lovegood-ing
encrypt
Slash Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*claims brown star*

the prodigal returns?
Solarism
Going to Diagon Alley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eos wrote:
I suppose not. She was, after all, what, fourteen, fifteen, when all of this started? And you can't really blame a teenager for getting a puffed head, esp. when all the praise etc. started so early. And no, we're not pissed...she just irritates us every now and again and amuses some of us perpetually. I don't know, I feel like it's a little bit of enjoying bringing up old history and never letting sleeping dogs lie when we mention Dede, but...we can't seem to let go. But anyway. Oh, the gossip she supplies us with.

...Are you insulting Morpheus, Angel? Because I might just have to hurt you for that. He's gorgeous. (Even if he does smell a little like cigarettes.)

lol. sorry for being a dumb kid. i was 12 when the fanfiction stuff started. i'm 20 now, and reading this thread was a little stinging but also pretty funny.

to everyone, particularly christy and runi, thanks for always carrying through with everything. i did nothing, but you guys were great, and looking back i see a lot of truth in the things you said in this thread.

i'm really sorry you guys dislike(d) me so much. if it helps, i was/probably still am a pretentious fuck, but people do mature and grow up, which i think i have. perhaps if you look back and realize i was an angsty middle school and high school kid when we spoke, you might be able to despise me a little less. or maybe not. i'm okay with it either way.

just wanted to mention i don't like twilight. (though if i did, i don't think it's really a big deal. it's become very fashionable to ridicule the shit out of it, perhaps rightly so, but why give a series you don't care for that much attention? you guys probably don't anymore, hopefully, since this thread ended in 2008...)

also, my high school boyfriend and i are still together 6 years later--getting married next year. maybe in five, ten, twenty, or thirty years it'll end in divorce and not be so "disney" and saccharine, but personally i don't think it will. i'm really happy and in love. i don't think that's ever been a bad thing.

you might not have liked reading about the relationship on ~*livejournal*~, but i really don't make any excuses for a personal blog that for some reason you guys continued to read for awhile. *shrug*

i don't think any of this matters to anyone, especially not so many years later, but since you guys did talk about how much you like when i give you something to ridicule... just thought i'd mention all of this. ;)

going back to being non-existent on this site now. good job with everything though, guys. really. a+.

- devin

p.s. no one has called me dede for quite a few years. if anyone even happens to see this, feel free to ridicule me being All Grown Up And Using My Real Name. how pretentious of me, as ever. :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Hijacking Graveyard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10
Quick Reply

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Privacy Policy, Terms of Service. Coding ©2005 Cine. Harry Potter © J. K. Rowling. HARRY POTTER and related are the property of J.K. Rowling and various publishers, including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books, and Warner Bros. Entertainment. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended. Unknowable Room is an unofficial, non-profit site not affiliated with afore mentioned entities.