24 Hours By Shichan Goddess

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Nagging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinkerbell25285
Telling a Japanese Golfer Joke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: 24 Hours By Shichan Goddess Reply with quote

This fic is actually on fanfiction.net, but does anyone know what has happened to it, or the author I should say?
kllrs
Swirly Blue Mary Sue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this fic hasn't been updated in <i>years</i>. I think it's likely that it's been abandoned, but no one knows for sure.
tinkerbell25285
Telling a Japanese Golfer Joke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Update Please! Reply with quote

So they finally updated a few months after I posted this thread, and now its been 2 years again, lol. So I'm hoping after posting this they will update!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Nagging All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Quick Reply

Jump to: