Fix Exchange '09!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missers
The Elder Wand (Admin)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, for real, for REAL, the fic exchange fics are being posted! And I'm just going ahead and posting the reveals with them. Unless you want me to wait until I've posted all the fics like normal? I just figured you'd all want everything.

I am so, so, <i>so</i> sorry for the long and waaaaay overdue wait, guys. Admin!fail, we realize. Hopefully, something like this will never happen again.

missy. caffe
The Elder Wand. UR.org admin.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lily_evans
Writing in Riddle's Diary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the reveals, Missy! All the fics written this year are fantastic. :) It's a shame that the Hourglass Awards were skipped this year, but I hope they'll take place next year.

Also, admins, I wouldn't mind helping you guys out with UR when you are busy with RL and everything. I'm only going to be a sophomore in high school, so RL hasn't hit me too bad yet. =) Let me know if you guys ever need anything!
missers
The Elder Wand (Admin)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just glad I was able to do it! There are some really great reads this year, aren't there? I still have a handful to post, which hopefully, I'll get posted this week sometime. I do agree that's sad we didn't hold the Hourglass Awards this year. I look forward to them myself (even if they totally stress the admins out *laughs*).

Thanks for the offer! I'll keep that in mind if there's anything we ever need! Thanks, Nisha!

missy. caffe
The Elder Wand. UR.org admin.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Unknowable Room Forum Index -> Fic Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Quick Reply

Jump to: